Tuesday, 1 January 2013

10 things 2012

Posted by shonatiger

My sister encouraged me to think about things I was grateful for in 2012- so here we go:
  1. Good health- mine, and family's. Something I don't take for granted. Grateful that we made it into 2013 intact.
  2. My faith, which carries me through tough times. Lived through some tough times and some heartbreak in 2012, but always felt God's presence carrying me through.
  3. Some amazing family holidays. In the last two years or so we've had some truly magical times together.
  4. In spite of some interesting times financially, amazing provision. (No one would believe I was living on half my salary, 6 months behind schedule- the reason I finally quit my job).
  5. Doors that opened in 2012, lining up some exciting things up for 2013 with respect to my career (more on that much later, but I can hardly sit still!).
  6. My online and offline friends.
  7. Our trusty car: old but runs so well!
  8. The opportunity to make a new start in the area of relationships. Nothing is more exhausting than carrying baggage through life.
  9. Gaining weight. Now I'm not thrilled about gaining most of it around my middle, but having been underweight all my life, this makes for a happy new experience. It's also a sign to me that I'm over some of my health issues, even if I saw a bit of a resurgence in 2012.
  10. My new phone. Not life- changing, not even really passion-inducing: but it does make my life easier.

0 comments :

Post a Comment