They are frequent for me, those moments when doubt sets in, and all i can see are the storm-clouds. I cannot for the life of me focus on what the Lord is able to do; all I can see is what I can't do. And it overwhelms me. But in those dark times He does all things just as well as when my life is full of sunshine. All that is really required for everything to work out is His presence.
Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
1 comments :
Its a good reminder Shona. It can be so easy to have faith & thanksgiving when things are good. True faith is to have it when things are dark. I think we all falter here (except maybe Job)
Post a Comment